Monday, May 16, 2011

Writing Prompt

Question#14

1. What will I look like when i get older
2. What will be my career?
3. Will I own my own house?
4. Will I be a good cook?
5. Will I have children? And, if I do what are their name?

Response on #2

When i grow up I want to be a doctor. But, the school I am going to go to is engineering and architecture. So how am I going to go to the medical career. These are the questions that can haunt a child, deciding what school to go to to get to their lifetime goal. But as you reach for your your goal some things are going to trouble you.
And this is one of those things that is keeping me from getting to my goal. I wanna go into the medical career but, another career is opening up to me. So what will i choose what will be my career when i go up?


P.S-Ms.galang sorry this is late i got my computer taken away :(  <-----------Sad face

1 comment:

  1. I like your questions. Also, you can still be a doctor no matter what high school you attend. Take lots of science courses; this can help prepare your for the medical field. And be open to different subjects. I thought I wanted to be a doctor until freshman year college.

    ReplyDelete