Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Writing Promt

Question#14

1. What will I look like when i get older
2. What will be my career?
3. Will I own my own house?
4. Will I be a good cook?
5. Will I have children? And, if I do what are their name?

Response on #2

When i grow up I want to be a doctor. But, the school I am going to go to is engineering and architecture. So how am I going to go to the medical career. These are the questions that can haunt a child, deciding what school to go to to get to their lifetime goal. But as you reach for your your goal some things are going to trouble you.
And this is one of those things that is keeping me from getting to my goal. I wanna go into the medical career but, another career is opening up to me. So what will i choose what will be my career when i go up?
2nd: Response On #2

As I have further thinking about what I wanna be when I grow up. I really want to go into engineering and architect. I can make my desingns then I can test them out. That sounds more like an inventor but, I don't wanna be an inventor I just really wanna go into engineerring and architect. There has to be a job that has both. I know there is but, I just dnt remember the name.

These are the questions that bother me... What will I grow up to be? How will that job inpact my life? What will the job help me buy? These are questions that I should not be worrying about because it all comes down to what you really want to do. I really dont like to worry or get stressed because then you get grey hairs and pipples and I do not want that to happen.

End and Final Answer

I will just worry about it when I get older...Let future Timothy deside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment