Monday, November 8, 2010

My responce on Sarah McLachlan – World on Fire

As i was watching Sarah McLachlan – World on Fire i really relized that us as americans take alot for granted. And it is not cool  that we are here relaxing doin our hw. And stuff well out there they dont even get hw b/c they can't aford it. Now i know i am always complaining about school and homework and that life is not fair. Wait I don't even complain about life beinf fair. I mostly complain about school. So back on topic people in other contries can not aford to put a whole bunch of kids in school.

Here in america the D.O.E says no child left behind. Well in poor contries many kids are left behind soooo yeah we as american should really take that into consideration that even when we are not doin good as a whole. Well we still have it better than alot of contries.

When seeing this video I really changed my additude on my life I don't really complain as much as I used to... Well I still complain I am not going to lie I still complain but not as much as I used to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDmPcSWE0WU

No comments:

Post a Comment