Monday, November 22, 2010

What I think about my Links

Ok so like the links were preety intence like seriuosly. Ok I can relate to the teasing and the bullying but I don't think I ever thought about suicide. The first sentence of my second link was cray zay he was gonna stab himself to death. And that is so not cool .... that these people were bantering the kid so much that he was going to kill himself. And I agree with the part saying that kids are afraid of being open about them being gay. Hey if I was gay I am not saying that I am or anything but, if I was I would be really scared about being opened b/c now and days gangs are so much agressive about  gay they will kill you.

Hey also I know that there was homophobia but I never really thought it could be somewhat serious. That people would I guess spaz or somethin or freak out. And some i guess wanna kill the person for being gay/ And that is not cool. I am not saying that I mind gays well, I can stand gays like I know people who are gay and I can tolerate them and stuff. People who are gay are just like any normal people but, they like the same gender as them.

Like seriouly your gonna tease someone so much that they actually have the thought of killing themself. But what I don't get is that in some schools they teace the kids who are not gay but, yet they know that 2 other kids are gay. Ok I am not judging or anything but in my old school well there was 2 kids who were gay ok. Like we once cuat em like touching each other's penis and showing it to each other... Ok so like they never got teased but; yet I got teased and I was never gay. But, w.e b/c the kids who called me that well they have no lived now. So that is why I do not like the word gay and I dont call people gay unless that person called me gay.

Like I believe in pay back like when someone makes fun of me. Or does me harm I do something alot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment