Thursday, March 10, 2011

Responce on independant book

I am reading this book called "Sold." I have been reading this book for quite some time beacuse, I usually don't have time. In this book alot has happened. And it gave me many mixed feelings. This book got me mad, extremly angry, and furious. I might sound redondent saying all they same words but spelt differently. But, this book really has gotten me mad. The girl had a terrible step dad when I mean terrible he was completly horid. He didn't care about no one but himself. He did care about his family at all. He treated he wife like dirt not even CRAP yeah crap that is how the wife was treated. She didn't get respeact and the mom of the girl was always telling her what she should do to please her husband when she gets older. She had to do what ever he wanted. Example: if he wanted his feet cleaned she would have to clean their feet. And when done cleaning the husbands feets she wpould have to take some of the water and drink it. Now that is discusting. And the step dad did care about finances when ever he got money he spent it on himself. He bought a motorcycle and a fancy suit to get the suit messed up. And the bike stolen because, he went to town flaunting when he had gained. He was just completly inconsiderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment