Thursday, March 3, 2011

Responce on "please don't take my air jordan"

I really thought this poem was funny alittle. Beacuse it is all about this guy or kid or teenager who is from the "hood" and he is where all this clothing. And from what I read where he lives clothing really matters and in todays society clothing always matter the way you dress is who you are. And he has all this other stuff that he has that I guesss he stole too.

From reading this I really think he is poor> Like really he stole Air Jordans and shoot the person. Instead of just robbing him. Like beating him up and run instead of killing him. In this poem him doing that that makes him beyond bummy. I understand Jordans are expensive but still. And the writer is making the poem into like a little rap.

The peom was sooo rhymic though and that is what I really like about the poem. But, what I didn't like is that at the ending the guy in thy epoem wants to steal something else from someone else. I really think that is dumb he can take those jordans and sell them and get  nikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment