Thursday, March 3, 2011

Responce on "My papa's Waltz''

I feel as if I already wrote this responce. And we probrably did have this as a homework assignment. But, im going to write down a new responce. I really did not understand this poem was talkin about that this kids father. Is a real drunk that he is always drinking and that he is patting his son's head.

Ok I think that the father was pretty irrisponsible you no. Because, like he is always drinking and you know that because they say that he always is having the inger of liqer on his tongue.

I would really like to talk about when we did the skit but, everything about the skit explains what I think. The mom is like always depressed because of the dad but, she is also irresponsible she be on the drugs too. Or she is always crying b.c of the dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment